Monday, March 11, 2013

Foster Dog George


As I have said before we foster through a great local dog rescue called A Home 4 Spot (a non-profit 501(c) 3 corporation).  If you are in the Las Vegas area and looking for a new dog you should check them out!  If you are looking for a chihuahua or a pit bull I of course always recommend starting at the two kill shelters in the city The Animal Foundation and Henderson Animal Care and Control.  They have a big selection of those two breeds (and many more) plus the more dogs adopted from those two places the less dogs need to be pulled by rescues like AH4S.

This past year we had a great foster dog named George.  He was with us for a long time and I really got attached to the little guy!  Luckily for me his adopter has stayed in touch and tells me he is doing great!  As long as I think the dog is safe I never pester adopters, or require updates, but it really is a great thing when I get them.  Now that George is in a wonderful adoptive home I thought it would be fun to share some pictures of him I had sitting around but never made the blog.  Have fun basking in the cute that is that amazing under-bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment